Sunday, July 14, 2013

Greeting Card Campaign: 7-14 Bastille Day

Forget to Get a Card for Your Wife?  

It was a dark and stormy Mother's Day.  By the time it was over, I had resolved to do much better and tasted my first ever salty berry cobbler. How do you atone for something like that, especially if you are a simple dim-witted male who has trouble some mornings even remembering who he is and why he was born, let alone that this is the anniversary of something.

The secret is advance preparation.  You'll have to approach it as a project.  Get your cards in advance, sort them by date and place notices on your computer to remind you that it's time to send the Bastille Day Card.




















Yes, I said "Bastille Day" Card.  I was in that much trouble. For a while I sent her cards on everything from Calvin Coolidge's birthday to St. Swithen's Day.

I am currently working on preserving my printable "get out of trouble" collection of greeting cards for your wife.  I plan to publish it as a printable e-book or possibly a CD.  For now, I can start you off with a handy Bastille Day card available for free on a pdf file.  Just make sure you print the inside of the card upside down with reference to the front side.  The card looks like the pictures above.  You can download these pictures and make your own card (you have my permission) or leave a comment below.  I'll send you the pdf file if you request it.  Hurry though.  Bastille Day's almost over and then it'll be Tapioca Pudding Day or National Cow Appreciation Day (take your pick).

(c) 2013 by Tom King

No comments:

Post a Comment