Saturday, July 27, 2013

Greeting Card Campaign: 7-27 Walk on Stilts Day

Tell her she makes you feel ten feet tall with this "Walk on Stilts Day" greeting card.  Where this holiday came from, I'm not sure, but the idea is to try out a pair of stilts today. Though that is not likely at my advanced age, I owned several homemade pair in my youth and could get about quite nicely on them.  Made me about 6 or 7 feet tall and at age 11, it was interesting to get a view from grownup altitude.  Made me realize just how small I looked to the grownups.





















This card is a side fold, so when you place the pictures in the document, both should be in landscape format and both pictures right side up.  The pictures are standard 8 1/2 by 11 cardstock size.  Just right click, download the pictures, put them into your word processor or publishing program and print up your card. Leave it in some surprise place for her to find.

© 2013 by Tom King

No comments:

Post a Comment