We've gone with a top fold card this time. Remember to print the inside of the card upside down with respect to the outside of the card. Here's the procedure for a top fold card:
It's a side fold. Follow the usual procedure:
- Download the full page photos above by right clicking and then clicking on "save as"
- Open your word-processor or publishing program.
- Create a blank two page, double-sided, portrait format document.
- Paste the photos on the front and back of the page in your document.the photos should cover the entire page outside and inside.
- Print on cardstock on normal or better settings. Print two-sided with both pictures facing the same direction and flipped on the long side if you have a double-side printer.
- Turn the card sideways and fold in half vertically, sign your name with appropriate expressions of love and affection.
© 2013 by Tom King